For more than 28 years, ElderServe HomeCare has helped older adults and people with disabilities remain in their home safely and independently. We provide non-medical, personalized care wherever your home may be, whether your home is in independent living, assisted living, or long term care communities throughout Jefferson County.
Whether the need is for a few hours a day, short term recovery or long term assistance, ElderServe HomeCare is the perfect solution.
Personalized care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Specialized Care Services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke recovery
- Household organization
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Assistance with grocery lists and shopping
- Transportation to errands and appointments
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, transfers, and eating
- Medication reminders
- Other self–care services as needed
- Relief to primary caregivers
- Monitoring of diet and eating habits
- Participation with life activities and social involvement
- Private Pay – starting at $20/hr
- VA Geriatric and Extended Care
- KIPDA provider
ElderServe HomeCare: peace of mind is priceless.
For more information please contact Ronnie Gilbert by e-mail or by phone at 502.583.8012 for a free assessment today.