If you’re an older adult or looking out for one, and you’ve ever asked yourself any of the following questions, then our care managers can help.
- My dad needs to move somewhere affordable. What are his options?
- Mom likes to do crafts, but the senior centers I’ve found offer only bingo. Is there any place for her to socialize and craft?
- I’m on a fixed income, and I seem to run out of money mid-month. Now my electric is about to be cut off. Can you help me?
- Someone robbed Dad, and he’s extremely shaken. How can we help him?
- Mom has trouble paying for her prescriptions every month. Can anyone help her?
- I want to give my daughter power of attorney. How do I do that?
Answering your questions about geriatric care management
Our care managers know how to navigate the web of geriatric care resources for older and/or disabled adults, and they can help you find answers to tough questions. Common areas covered include affordable housing and options for remaining in the home, social activities, legal and financial issues, and safety and security. However, we take a holistic approach tailored to each client’s needs.
ElderServe’s Care Management services are free to anyone in Jefferson County, thanks to private donations and grants. We have worked with hundreds of older adults and their families from different backgrounds, income levels and needs.
Care managers may be reached between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays by calling 502.587.8673. How may we help you or your loved one?