The Adult Day Health Center provides care to those who have physical and/or cognitive concerns, need medication management, and medical monitoring. Adult Day offers a structured program of social, recreational, and health-related activities coordinated by a team of caring professionals.
We provide the family and/or caregiver with:
- Peace of mind knowing their loved one is spending the day in a safe, comfortable and socially engaging environment
- The ability to remain employed outside the home
- Confidence that their loved one is receiving necessary medical monitoring and medication supervision
- The opportunity for respite from full-time care giving
- A nurse is always available to respond to emergency issues and to provide for the medical needs of participants, including dispensing medications, diabetic monitoring, insulin injections, blood pressure checks and assessments.
Transportation is available; please call for more information.
Adult Day Health Center is located at the Senior Center at 631 South 28th Street. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For more information, contact Tracy Steinberg Goodman at 502.776.3066 or by e-mail.