Elf to an Elder is Just Around the Corner!
The holiday season is a time to enjoy the company of friends and family. Unfortunately, many of the 2,000 older adults that receive services from our caring staff are isolated and spend the holidays alone. Providing gifts will let them know they are not forgotten! It’s not too early to think about how you can spread a little holiday cheer. Show you care by being an Elf to an Elder!
If you are interested in providing gifts for an isolated senior, email Cristeen Grasch at email@example.com or call 502.736.3821.
- Cost to you: No more than $50 per senior.
- You will receive a personalized wish list from a senior.
- Please deliver unwrapped gifts to ElderServe’s administrative office located at 215 West Breckinridge Street in Old Louisville. Gift deadline: Tuesday, December 12th.
- No time to shop but still want to participate? We have volunteer elves who will do the shopping for you!
- Want to be a reindeer and help deliver gifts? Let us know!