Number of Openings: 1
To assist staff in the Social Services Department to gather and report information, coordinate services and organize client information under the general direction of the Social Services Manager.
- Assist Case Managers to gather information as needed (for Medicaid, Funerals etc.).
- Assist with case management client needs as directed.
- Gather information and prepare reports or correspondence as requested by Case Managers or Social Services Manager.
- Assist Case Managers to maintain and organize the following:
- Case management files
- Case closure files
- Daily mail
- Client paperwork
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 year degree; 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with diverse populations i.e. mental health, substance abuse, low income and or seniors; paid or volunteer
- Minimum of 2 years experience in human service or social work environment
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office tools