For more than 28 years, ElderServe HomeCare has helped older adults and people with disabilities remain in their home safely and independently. We provide non-medical, personalized care wherever your home may be, whether your home is in independent living, assisted living, or long term care communities throughout Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham and Shelby Counties.
Whether the need is for a few hours a day, short term recovery or long term assistance, ElderServe HomeCare is the perfect solution.
Personalized care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Specialized Care Services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke recovery
- Household organization
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Assistance with grocery lists and shopping
- Transportation to errands and appointments
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, transfers, and eating
- Medication reminders
- Other self–care services as needed
- Relief to primary caregivers
- Monitoring of diet and eating habits
- Participation with life activities and social involvement
- Private Pay ($20 – $22/hr)
- VA Geriatric and Extended Care
- KIPDA provider
ElderServe HomeCare: peace of mind is priceless.
For more information please contact Ronnie Gilbert at 502.583.8012 for a free assessment today.