For over 25 years, ElderServe HomeCare has helped seniors stay in their homes and lead safe and healthy lives. ElderServe HomeCare provides non-medical services for elderly or disabled individuals who want to continue living in their own homes but need assistance with their daily activities. ElderServe also offers supportive care in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals throughout Metro Louisville.
Whether the need is for a few hours a day, short term recovery or long term assistance, ElderServe HomeCare is the perfect solution. Because family members cannot always be there, we can help ease your concerns about an aging parent or relative at home alone.
Trained, experienced and compassionate caregivers can help ease your concerns about an aging parent or relative. Our HomeCare Specialists receive specialized training so they can better support clients with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, as well as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke recovery. They are bonded, insured, drug screened and nationally background checked.
Personalized care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individualized care plans created for each person we serve in Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham, and Shelby Counties.
Why ElderServe HomeCare?
- Local non-profit organization
- HomeCare Program in operation since 1986
- Ongoing training for HomeCare Specialists
- Services tailored to fit each individual’s needs
Specialized Care Services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke recovery
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Household organization
- Assistance with grocery lists and shopping
- Assistance with errands and appointments
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, transfers, and eating
- Medication reminders
- Other self–care activities as needed
- Relief to caregivers
- Sitter services
- Monitoring of diet and eating habits
- Help with reading
- Participation with life activities, games, and social involvement
ElderServe HomeCare is the perfect solution when a loved one needs in-home care, whether short-term or long-term.
For more information please contact Cindy Boone at (502) 583-8012 for a free assessment today.