For more than 28 years, ElderServe HomeCare has helped seniors and people with disabilities remain in their home safely and independently. We provide non-medical, personalized care wherever the home may be, whether your home is in independent living, assisted living, or long term care communities throughout Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham and Shelby Counties.
Whether the need is for a few hours a day, short term recovery or long term assistance, ElderServe HomeCare is the perfect solution. Experienced and compassionate caregivers can help ease concerns about your aging loved one living at home alone. Our HomeCare Specialists receive professional training so they can better support our clients.
Personalized care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why ElderServe HomeCare?
- A local non-profit organization serving client’s needs since 1986
- Providing compassionate care in Jefferson, Bullitt, Shelby and Oldham Counties
- Services tailored to fit each individual’s needs
- Ongoing training for HomeCare Specialists
Specialized Care Services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Stroke recovery
- Light housekeeping, laundry and linen change
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Household organization
- Assistance with grocery lists and shopping
- Assistance with errands and appointments
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, transfers, and eating
- Medication reminders
- Other self–care activities as needed
- Relief to caregivers
- Sitter services
- Monitoring of diet and eating habits
- Help with reading
- Participation with life activities, games, and social involvement
ElderServe HomeCare: We understand peace of mind is priceless.
For more information please contact Cindy Boone at (502) 583-8012 for a free assessment today.