For over 25 years, ElderServe HomeCare has helped seniors stay in their homes and lead safe and healthy lives. ElderServe HomeCare provides non-medical services for elderly or disabled individuals who want to continue living in their own homes but need assistance with their daily activities. ElderServe also offers supportive care in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals throughout Metro Louisville.
Whether the need is for a few hours a day, short term recovery or long term assistance, ElderServe HomeCare is the perfect solution. Because family members cannot always be there, we can help ease your concerns about an aging parent or relative at home alone.
Trained, experienced and compassionate caregivers can help ease your concerns about an aging parent or relative. Our HomeCare Specialists receive specialized training so they can better support clients with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, as well as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease. They are bonded, insured, drug screened and nationally background checked.
ElderServe Homecare has been a contracted service provider for both the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Kentucky’s Area Agency on Aging (KIPDA) since 1986.
ElderServe HomeCare can help you or your love one with:
- assisting with daily living activities
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care
- Parkinson’s & Multiple Sclerosis care
- caregiver relief
- medication reminders
- meal preparation and cleanup
- bathing & grooming assistance
- light housekeeping
- assistance with grocery & other shopping
ElderServe HomeCare partners with Guardian Medical Monitoring to provide our community with a full line of affordable equipment and services to support independent living, including:
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) – a device that allows individuals to receive appropriate help at the push of a button.
- Automated Medication Dispenser – a “talking” pill dispenser that organizes, reminds, and tracks the delivery of medications.
- Guardian Lockbox – a device that allows for access to the home for emergency responders without breaking down the door.
For more information please contact Cindy Boone at (502) 583-8012.