While ElderServe could greatly use your financial contributions in support of a volunteer coordinator or for basic program support or supplies, oftentimes other gifts are also appreciated. Below is a list of items or services that would be helpful. If you have an item to donate, please contact Lisa Cobb at 587-8673 ext. 2225
* Adopt the Senior Center on a furlough day, call Trish Berry at 778-7418 for more information.
* Senior Center needs a fridge.
* Senior Center needs new felt on the pool table or a new table.
* Senior Center needs a new microwave and a PA system for the community room.
* An electrician is needed to fix lights at the Senior Center and to wire the Board Room.
* Volunteer for computer instruction and learning materials at Senior Center.