ElderServe’s 2014 special events support programs and services for seniors in Metro Louisville.
2014 Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon
Time to get active and shake off the COLD weather! Please join Team ElderServe (from the comfort of your couch if you prefer) as we participate in the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon, April 19, 2014. We want to raise $10,000 to empower older adults to live independently with dignity! I will be running the mini for the first time EVER and could use your support. Thanks, Lisa Cobb, Development Director
Please support ElderServe by considering an option below:
- Donate - go to: www.active.com/donate/elderserve2014
- Sponsor a runner - go to: www.active.com/donate/elderserve2014
- Set up your page to become a fundraiser (you will register with Active.com to start your own fundraising page), go to: www.active.com/donate/elderserve2014 and click on Become a Fundraiser
- Join as a Team ElderServe miniMarathon runner – go to http://derbyfestivalmarathon.com/ and, if you want, then do step 3 to set up your fundraising page on Active. com
- Volunteer with ElderServe at the event, April 19, 2014 – contact Lisa Cobb at email@example.com or 736-3825 for more information.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 for ElderServe!
For questions, please contact our Development Department at 502-587-8673 ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org